Sonographers are impressed with the Sonoscape S2 portable ultrasound system, due to it’s surprising image quality for the price. The SonoScape S2 offers updated software and a number of advanced applications and functions that are making diagnoses easier for doctors and technicians. The SonoScape S2 is highly portable, and is an ideal choice for budget conscious facilities looking for a system capable of covering applications from Ob/Gyn, MSK, Pain Management, Nerve Block & Ultrasound Guided Injections, Pediatrics, General imaging and basic Vascular exams.
The SonoScape S2 Ultrasound machine is one of the most affordably priced ultrasound machines on the market including color Doppler, and you can expect great savings and attentive service when you buy a New SonoScape S2.
When looking to buy a portable ultrasound machine, customers find the Sonoscape S2 hard to compete with. It performs reliably and accurately, with 2D Doppler and speckle reduction imaging. In addition to its high quality ultrasound imaging for the price, the file management system built into this machine will keep every medical staff organized and compliant.
• 15-inch high resolution LCD monitor with wide-view angle
• Standard PC keyboard, easy input
• Two probe sockets with probe holder, better protection for probes
• Rechargeable lithium battery, 1 hour scanning without power supply
• Abundant peripherals: DICOM3.0, VGA, video out, USB, S-Video, Footswitch etc.
• Outstanding 2D performance
• s=Sensitive blood flow imaging
• 4D image technology
• Complete working modes:B Mode, Dual B, 4B, M Mode, Steer M, Color Mode, DPI Mode, PW Mode, CW Mode (optional)
• μ-Scan Speckle Reduction (optional)
• Compound Imaging (optional)
• Panoramic Imaging (optional)
• Trapezoid Imaging (optional)
• 4D imaging (optional)